Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Argrhrghrgrhgr

Well, tomorrow my Greek man is leaving Dubai. Tonight we are having a joint leaving do. Today is my last day of employment. My landlord is being a jerk about giving me my deposit back. As if that wasn’t mentally strenuous enough, my good friend went into intensive care last night and I am pre-menstral. Not a good combo at all.

On the plus side, I seem t have lost weight, and I think I might be able to fit into my holy grail UK size 10 jeans very soon. Well, I hope so, anyway.

That’s all for now, I think. I might update again later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hanu Hey! Sorry I wrote this on my blog :)

    Here is a late reply:

    Hey Hanu! Thanks!

    Cemberlitas near Sultanahmet is the one I go. It's the original one but could be really crowded. Early morning would be good I guess. But the atmosphere and treatment is really good.

    Galatasaray Hammam in Taksim is supposed to be good, but it must be really expensive. I haven't tried it..

    Have a lot of fun!
    Feel free to ask more ;)

    Ozge

    ReplyDelete