Thursday, January 28, 2010

Making an Eton Mess of Things

I had another lovely dinner last night. I didn’t do my evening laps of Safa park that I had planned, and instead went to the mall. Then we ate another three course meal, this time in Rivington Grill, which was nice. Not as spectacular as Cavalli Club (neither decor nor food-wise), but very pleasant.


Today I have another meal booked at 2pm. I weighed myself this morning and miraculously I am still 61.5kg despite last night’s warm bread and butter, blue cheese salad, pumpkin and blue cheese tart, hazelnut Eton mess and glass of white wine.


I started today with a walk on the beach before breakfast. I like to fire my metabolism up with a bit of pre-brekkie exercise. This morning’s was just a walk rather than my usual weekend beach run because I hurt my knee in the lunchtime jog yeterday. I hurt my other knee a few weeks ago in the same way. I have concluded that I run like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment