Friday, March 4, 2011

Cold Light Of Day

Even though I was barely dating, I now realise that even that was too much.

This morning I feel horrendous. Last night I tried to explain that I wasn't really anywhere near ready for relationships, and he seemed to understand. But - as always seems to be the case- he then immediately came on stronger. He even went in for a kiss at the end of the night, and he kept saying how great it was that we could discuss these things. He also told me that his friend had been giving him 'tips' on how to talk to me. I can't really explain why, but that made me feel really yucky.

I have eight more yoga classes to take at the same studio, and I have to do them this week, or my time runs out there. After that, I am going to completely stop seeing him. And until then, I will back off considerably.

I'm a little bit worried, though. I wonder if I will ever want to date ever again, sometimes.

I would love to find love, but I can't imagine it with anyone I ever meet.

Yesterday has left me feeling quite low about that side of my life. Or lack of.

No comments:

Post a Comment