Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here Comes The Sun

I have my last dinner review tonight, which is good. Then I can focus on losing this weight (perhaps another 9kg), getting better at yoga and taking my mind off my imminent upheaval by running more. Who says you can’t run away from your problems?!

I am looking forward to tomorrow as well, because I am still wildly hormonal. I’m not sure what’s happened this month, but my usual anger has been replaced with a really morose mood. Or it might be that I have seven features to write by Sunday – that’s always a depressing thought.

Tomorrow I’m going to swim, run, do yoga, eat well and listen to Here Comes The Sun. Nobody can be sad when they listen to that song, it’s a fact.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6tV11acSRk

Also, Thursday is the last day of the week in Dubai, so that means I will automatically be happy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment