Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trying to stop being mental

After reading back some of my entries, I realised I was quite alarmingly focused on my weight. Which is weird because when I ate three cupcakes last night (after shoveling down some pasta), I didn’t seem too bothered about it.

But because of this, I am spending the next fortnight focusing on a more holistic approach to my health. I actually feel like I look fine now. I’d like to lose a little more in time, but I feel like that will happen naturally. I can only imagine I am so focused on it because I am looking for distraction from The Move.

I’m planning to spend the next week on looking after both my mental and physical health a bit better. Stressing about my weight is not going to help me get through this next month. But plenty of yoga and meditation might!

With that in mind, my goals for this week are:

Meditate for 20 minutes each day

Swimming x 200 lengths
Yoga x 5 hours
Running x 25km
Strength training x 2hours
Pranayama x 5 minutes before sleeping and for 5 minutes when I wake up (some belly breathing will be a nice way to start and end the day, I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment